
We were able to spend a couple days in Florida sharing a house with Justin's brother and sister-in-law and our niece Sophia... it was really fun to watch Bella interacting with her (she's six months old) as it gave us an insight into her upcoming role as big sister. There was a lot of petting her head (the girl's surrounded by pets at home, give her a break!) and giving her her pacifier... after she took it out of her mouth.
We quickly learned that we had absolutely no need to buy anything for Bella for Christmas due to everyone else's ridiculous generosity, but we'd already decided to buy a kitchen set for her and when mama has her mind set on something, logic takes a back seat. I'm so glad Justin agreed this time too, because Bean loves it and I'm shocked at the joy I get from watching her little mind at work as she's pretending to stir the pot on the stove just like she's seen Mommy and Daddy (mostly Daddy. whatever. don't judge.)

J and I both participated in fantasy football leagues again this year and both had ridiculous strokes of good luck and he ended up winning his and I made it to finals again but then took second place... fortunately the girl who beat me didn't ever pay so I took home the pot - wahoo! So, with my winnings (and my cut from J's winnings - yes I get a cut, I put up with a lot every Sunday when he watches hours of football and is talking about football hours before and after he's done watching - so yes, I get a cut!) I bought the following. Dear Fantasy Football, thank you!
AND I just found out one of my favorite peope ever has started a blog so check her out, especially if you need a good laugh or a chance to realize you're not the only who thinks that way! she's phenominal and I've been blessed by her friendship for more than 12 years (and now I feel insanely old.) and just love her!






1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that top picture of Bella freaking out is priceless!
Post a Comment