"Don’t want to alarm you but I just realized that we are having another baby in 2.5 months… AAHHHH!"Thanks babe, I'm already reminded with each precious little jab into my ribs, the seven trips per hour to the bathroom, gasps from strangers about how huge I am and a constant stress that I have no idea what to do with the nursery that B2's arrival is in fact right around the corner... not. overwhelmed. at. all.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
yep, got it.
I had this little lovely from Justin awating me in my inbox at work when I got back from a meeting this afternoon:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
snap... apparently I have to say off the record. haaha :)
OMG, why am I thinking BBB is due in May? That was BBG. Auntie
LOLOLOL! You guys are so funny. and cute. : )
Anna
Post a Comment