...and while that's too much information land for most, I find it hilarious! I was laughing so hard and just absolutely have to share! Love this show. seriously."Lets just avoid the breast region, they’re big but they are not for touching, too sore. And lets avoid the thighs, they sort of are like memory foam, they leave a hand print, and I have the elbows of a 75 year-old man."
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Preach on Sister Friend!
We were watching Scrubs tonight (even with the spin off and not as good as the original... it's still the most underrated show in the universe) and JD was trying to have a little "happy" with Elliot while she's pregnant - without looking up from her Chinese takeout she cuts him off with
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I LOVE Scrubs!! I haven't seen the spin off yet and didn't even know Elliot was pregnant. Guess I need to get caught up
I <3 Scrubs
Ha ha! So true.
Post a Comment