So, these additional ultrasounds are a blessing and a curse because we get to see Baby again, but then we have the opportunity to find out the gender again. it's such a tease! It doesn't help that this was never Justin's idea, always mine. By not his idea, I mean he completely disagrees, he's wanted to know since day one. BUT I didn't want to find out the first time and he did... so I compromised. I'm not doing that anymore. ha! Anyway, at this point I was thinking I should have just listened to Justin in the first place, and admitting it was just as hard as not finding out.
The ultrasound went perfectly, we were able to get some pictures of Baby and watch it moving around. The doctor said everything looked good and we have a healthy growing baby. Already it's more than a pound bigger than the average and they expect it will be even bigger than Bella was when she was born - at 8 lbs 15 oz. awesome. We did find out that it's a.... BABY! We (barely) stayed strong and didn't find out the gender! but because I'm still a little ridiculous, I did have the tech write down the sex in a card and put it in an envelope which was quickly sealed and is en route to my sister so if I really need to know, I can. Seriously though, I better be in a state of frickin EUPHORIA from the moment we find out after Baby is born! based on the baby's size, it doesn't so much sound like that will be the case. laugh so you don't cry...
Introducing to yall - Baby Bail 2.0
as you can tell I didn't need the doctor to tell me it's a boy - the kid's clearly wearing a Davy Crockett
hat and has a moustache. very mature for his age... haha, sorry baby girl. shoot.






5 comments:
Is that hair on it's head? I'm looking at this all wrong. In the second photo I see a small man upside down with a somewhat large butt and small head. I really don't think that's right. :)
Seriously, I miss you. I am sitting here in my pajamas laughing out loud.
We didn't find out with Will and it was SO WORTH IT!
It is the most incredible moment!!!
He or she, it sure is one cute little(big)baby!!! :)
haha Oh daner... hang in there! You've waited this long! As for the big baby... I feel your pain. I'm currently measuring 2 weeks ahead of what I actually am! eek! Lucky me, my husband was a 9 lb baby :0
We can cry about our ginormous children come March ;)
Good for you! It must be so hard to not find out, but I hear very worth it. I can't wait to find out what it is. Either way, I'm sure he/she will be adorable.
Post a Comment