Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Picture Post

Bella's first trip out to play in the snow... she mostly enjoyed it til Justin took off running while he was pulling her and unbeknownst to him he was kicking snow in her face the whole time, poor kid! Here's hoping she's not scarred. (how this story gets better: I googled "unbenounced" to figure out how the frick you actually spell it - do it, seriously - and J and I are still laughing at the first link that explains it. snap!)

rosy cheeks after a snowy afternoon...

absolutely couldn't resist buying these for Baby Boy! Like father like son?!

burglers beware: our guard dog may not be overly impressive, but our insulation sucks. yeah, take that!!

Molls, you'll feel me on this one: I asked Justin to scrape the freezer burn from the top of the icecream... his solution was to just cut it in half. why wouldn't that be his first instinct?! I love that my husband literally makes me laugh every day, it's such a blessing!

feeling fat and fugly I went to have my hair colored - I've always wanted to try darker - and asked for some additional layers. that translated into bangs... still trying to figure out what happened. it's almost growing on me. If I win the battle of the bangs, I can get them to look a little cleaner and swept than this, but usually I lose. This should come as a surprise to no one.

saving the best for last... best. picture. ever.
as it turns out Bella isn't a huge fan of pigtails, haha!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

oh my gawd i was the same way!!!!!! seriously, i'm stealing that little girl from you!

Courtney said...

I googled the word and HOLY COW!!!!! (I like your new hair by the way)

Unknown said...

This entire blog made me laugh SO HARD! Starting with the "benounced" and ending with the pigtail pic. Excuse me while I fall out of my chair...
xoxoxo, Anna

Erin said...

I forgot to tell you the other night that you look SUPER hot with bangs!! I love it. Good choice. And I want to frame the picture of Bella and her pigtails. It makes me want a little girl so I can pretend she's my barbie doll.

Gwen and David said...

Bella's face is priceless! I love the evil eye! I like the bangs on you as well!! The snow looks like fun, I am glad you posted these pics!

Christine said...

Ha ha! I love that picture of Bella. Love your hair too.