Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

splish splash

Bella's never been much of a fan of bathtime but recently she's started making it through each bath without crying and has even (get this) laughed and played throughout the whole thing! So now that we've made it through one bath without tears I'm determined to make it through the rest of them the same... but I always fill it way too high to make sure she has enough water to play in, as evident by the puddles all over the kitchen counters and floor by the end of her bath. oops?!



but cleaning up after cleaning her after a fun and laughter filled bath - totally worth it!


4 comments:

Kara said...

How fun to watch!! Bathtime is so much better when baby's happy.

Nicoolmama said...

Will has the same bathtub! Bella is adorable...

Kara said...

I saw that Andrea is being induced. That went by fast! Tell her we're praying for her and the baby!

MC said...

so cute. One day she will love you for these wet pics I am sure.


"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next..." Gilda Radner
"The beauty of grace is it makes life unfair."


Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Studio Miki