Isaiah was born at 2:04 a.m. weighing 8 lbs 9 oz and 21"
Talk about a full head of hair!! He has more than Bella already, and she’s six months old!
LOVE this picture – what a happy mama!
The (almost) family picture – Liliana is meeting him later today…
I can't wait to meet this guy at Christmas! AND it turns out my friend Erin was only two rooms down from Andrea and she gave birth to a baby boy (they didn't know the gender!) last night around 10:00 - AUGH I miss so much being a million miles away! I can't wait to meet her little guy too! Not even kidding, I think I'm going to bring back arranged marriages - what do you think Erin?! I'll let Bella go for a younger man...






6 comments:
YEAH! So glad he made it here fast. I'm sure you are dying to get back home. Congrats Aunt Dana! Andi looks so happy. I love it.
Yay for nephews!! Congratulations, Aunt Dana! Isn't it fun being an aunt? And it's so cool that your daughter has cousins close to her age. How old is Andi's daughter?
He is so cute, and Andrea looks beautiful!! Congratulations to all of you!
So Sweet!
Congratulations, Auntie Dana!
Oh, he is really cute! I didn't even know Andrea and Alex were expecting again! That's so exciting!
Yay for Andi and her beautiful, growing family!
Post a Comment