Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photo Blogger

I have the best intentions of telling all my did-that-seriously-just-happen stories but for now all I have the energy for are the pictures of the ones who light up my life... and I certainly think that's good enough!

I've seen you before!

Bella and Rocky are VERY fascinated with the new toy

she prefers sucking on her toe instead of her thumb - cracks me up!

I went in for a kiss, she had a different idea:
she confused my nose for a pacifier and added to my apparently receding hairline

2 comments:

Anne said...

Don't you just love it when babies suck on their toes and mommy's nose? ;) Hahaha. Good pictures. Bella is cute cute cute. Well done, Justin and Dana! :D

Nicoolmama said...

Lol! That's cute...


"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next..." Gilda Radner
"The beauty of grace is it makes life unfair."


Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Studio Miki