at some point I really will post more pictures and update everyone with how the delivery went, spend an adequate amount of time gushing about how amazing Bella is, and everyday stories about the comedy of errors... for now here are a couple pictures I took today of Bella... she's already almost 3 weeks old and SUCH a beautiful and amazing baby.
here she's trying to smile, they get a lot bigger than this already. it's amazing!
I get this look a lot throughout the day, like I'm supposed to know what to do next. I don't.
he may have her wrapped like a burrito, but she's got him wrapped around her pinky!
6 comments:
oh dana, she's absolutely beautiful. i think she looks like her daddy. I can't wait to see more pictures of her.
I think she does look like Justin too, but I see you around her eyes. =) She is so beautiful, Dana. Someday, we will chat. Soon. I hope.
You have a beautiful baby!
She's beautiful! Congrats!!
oh, she's so pretty!
you know, I think you're off to a great start already -- Bella's got a mom and dad who love her tons. everything else will come from that.
Dana, Bella is a beautiful baby. Aren't you glad God graces them with beauty, despite what He had to work with! :)
The first picture reminds me of the "smile" babies make prior to leaving the parents a "present"!!
Hope you are enjoying the fun and adventure of being a new parent.
Dave Reed
Post a Comment