lol. I'm not looking forward to that first! and they do really get better haha. at least it didn't get shot out at you! that happened to me with my first
Hope your first two weeks with little Bella have been everything you have imagined...and more! But let me be the one to start the chant...we want more pictures!!! =)
6 comments:
OMG DANA your face is PRICELESS... As is Justin's ;) What a great team!!
I love it! Just wait... they get better! :)
lol. I'm not looking forward to that first! and they do really get better haha. at least it didn't get shot out at you! that happened to me with my first
The look on your face is priceless! Just wait until they shoot up her back and into her hair. That's a fun one to change! =)
Thinking of you guys!
That picture is fantastic.
Hope your first two weeks with little Bella have been everything you have imagined...and more! But let me be the one to start the chant...we want more pictures!!! =)
Post a Comment