Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Baby Girl = Bella Marie
There's obviously more to post soon - and I'm almost embarrassed that it's taken this long to announce her arrival - but Isabella Marie joined us late last night after *only* 15 hours of labor at 10:45 p.m. We were expecting a 7 lb - 7 1/2 baby so we were just a little surprised to learn she is 8 lbs 15 oz and just over 20 inches. We've never been around many babies before so she still seems tiny to us! more to come soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
She's really precious! Congratulations!!!
OH MY WORD!!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!
Congratulations guys!!! Give everyone big hugs!
She's adorable!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear all about her. Nice work.
Congrats Mom and Dad, she is absolutely gorgeous!!
Oh, she really is beautiful! I love the name Isabella. Good work, friend! Looking forward to meeting her in July.
Congratulations Dana and Justin. She is beautiful. You are trully blessde.
Sherri for all the Reed clan in Colorado.
Hooray! Congrats you guys... She's adorable! Happy sleepless nights to you... :)
wow, what a cutie!! I hope you're doing well! :-)
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to the new parents. Can't wait to hear all your new mommy stories Dana!
YAY! Congrats you guys...she is SO BEAUTIFUL. You guys make a great team. And I truly love the name you picked for her, it's perfect! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about it. Love you guys!
Post a Comment