

Wednesday, February 13, 2008
those were the days
I got an email from my old boss in the sports information departmennt at Geneva today--it simply said, "who is this girl? these were the days..." and included a picture he used in the track and field media guide of me preparing for one of my attempts at pole-vault and then the actual run. It's crazy because this was taken only four years ago and this girl feels a million miles away in the midst of growing everywhere and not being able to walk up a flight of stairs without feeling incredibly winded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Great pictures! And just because that was X years ago, doesn't mean that woman doesn't still exist. She's in there somewhere; she's just kind of busy growing a human being right now. =)
I loved that girl... but the woman, wife, mama that you are becoming is absolutley beautiful!!!
I am loving reading and joining you on your journey!!!
love you!
Post a Comment