Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thumbs Up Thumbs Down

Thumbs Up - getting a Cosmo in the mail today and double thumbs for one of their cover stories with "va jay jay" in it -- haha!

Thumbs Down - still getting big... everywhere. I'm not sure if that's to keep the equilibrium or what, but it's just not workin' for me

Thumbs Up - for a husband who has a bath running for me when I get home while he's starting dinner because I sounded stressed when he called me earlier at work

Thumbs Down - to having a boss who makes me cranky. every day.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

a bath and dinner and wicked? you've got a great guy there. I feel you on the "getting bigger everywhere"--but seriously...it's only for a short time...though I'm sure you realize that. Got your super cute shower invitation in the mail, that will be so fun!