Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

until next time

Today is my last day of work before B2's arrival. (I was so sure he was going to be early, but apparently, once again I'm not nearly as smart as I thought I was.) It's kind of surreal because I feel like it's the last day of school - but no one else is clearing out their locker. It's pretty unceremonious, not that it should be any different or I have these crazy expectations, but it's just a little Twilight Zone for me right now... kind of like when I graduated college a semester early and the real graduation date was still five months away and I was the only one packed. just a little bizarre.

one of my girlfriends did make some really cute cookies though, which was really nice!I like the one that says Bella + ??? because apparently we need a name for him. We have two we're considering and I don't feel awesome about either. That's alright, I like the hourly visits from the Birth Certificate lady asking for updates... :)

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Bless you heart. Dying to hear your sweet baby names and of course the precious arrival! Thinking of you!

Erin said...

Again...may I suggest Aaron? It's quite a popular one. Or not. But I love it. And it means mountain or strength. Something to think about. :-)

Anne said...

Let me know if you're looking for suggestions - I absolutely LOVE baby naming. :) But don't worry, the name will come to you when you finally meet him. And if not, just ask around or see if there's a list of all the babies born there in the past year(s)...you might find one you really love. :)

Andrea said...

come on now... I was right there when Liliana gave you three GREAT name ideas. Why look any further??