Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Sunday, March 14, 2010

in the meantime...

no new news on the baby front... I could have sworn today would be the day. I woke up and he's dropped even more and it feels like I'm carrying a bowling ball in my pelvis. The relatively constant feeling of misery aside, we're really trying to enjoy these last few days with Bella as a single child (even as the weekends are typically reserved for getting projects done around the house in preparation for a hopeful sale).

The weather's gotten a little nicer and she absolutely loves to go outside and play... J spends a lot of the hour while they wait for me to get home playing in the yard with her and Rocky and then we take her on walks with us. She likes to hold Rock's leash but it never works well for either party - even worse for Justin actually because he has to go chase him when she lets go! anyway, a few new favorites of Bella:

singing in the rain...

a born rebel. obviously.

a "shhh don't tell Mommy moment" at dinner when I was working:

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I love these pictures of her, she looks like she has so much character!
P.S. I had dinner with your brother Will the other night. Him and Jeremy played on the same basketball team for the last two months and I didn't even realize it was him till we all went out to dinner after the last game.

Gwen and David said...

Hey I just started my OB/Gyn rotation. You should come out here in the next few days and let me deliver your baby. You've seen how good I am at sports...I won't drop it I promise. Probably.
-Dave

Dana Marie said...

Although I'm aware of your wicked skills on the kickball field, I also remember the time you cried when I saw your underwear drawer in elementary school. You are aware where babies come from right? Not sure it will work out... :)

Christine said...

I love Bella's jacket. SO cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. I also can't wait to see pictures of B#2.