Justin and I had a pretty chill Valentine's Day - it's hard to go out with Bella because we know she's 50/50 for a meltdown at the restraunt, and we figured it was a needless expense when we're trying to save right now so after a quick trip to the mall to exchange what we got each other (haha!) we opted for a quiet night in and he grilled steak and then I made chocolate fondue for dessert that we enjoyed while we watched a movie by firelight after Bell went to bed. It was perfect! I love how it literally doesn't really matter if it's a snooty restraunt or a dinner just the three of us, I feel so special and loved by my husband, he's phenomenal!
J got a perfect fire going for the night!
we laughed about what an absurd amount of food this was for two people,
until we ate all of it. every. last. bite.
sooo this looks admittedly questionable, but last minute I decided to add some marshmallows for taste, but apparently you need marshmallow paste or something so I just had litte floaters in my fondue. meh.
2 comments:
I've been wanting to try fondue but I can't find a set that I like. It looks like you guys had a cozy Valentine's though!
Looks delicious! Sounds like a fabulous Valentine's Day if you ask me. Isn't it amazing how much kids change things? Elliana doesn't do very well in restaurants either.
Post a Comment