Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Monday, February 1, 2010

Lovely Liliana

my three-year old niece Liliana is one of the funniest people I know... she's easily the funniest kid I know, but I can't promise she'll keep that crown once Bella starts talking, I can only imagine ((sorry Andrea, you can have volleyball and sports and superstardom, but I have the humor! or will at least continue telling myself that...)) My favorite last year was when she thanked Andrea for "finally changing my frickin' diaper" and now this:

Andrea was at Starbucks with Lil and asked what kind of milk she wanted - "Mommy, I would like some chocolate milk because brown is my favorite color because I'm ALL brown!"

HA, lesson learned! I can only imagine what kind of albino cow will make the milk that will be Bella's favorite. Oh Little Liliana, you make me laugh!

2 comments:

kails said...

bahaha! she really is a funny kid :)

Auntie said...

she is too funny. Lili may keep the "funny" category. If Bella takes after her Mama she will be the princess of the "quick witted zinger" category. Humor at a whole other level that only Rozums understand@!