Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

she lights up my life. lots.

I hate admitting she's a Daddy's girl, becuase I'm still learning to share, but I think she may be swaying that way... she's willing to support her pops' depressing football team!

We cut down a Christmas tree last weekend - it was so fun (and Brady Bunch of us)! We bundled Bella up and even brought Rocky. We had checked out this lot on the way Christmas shopping and by the time we went back with the dog and winter gear, it had snowed a couple inches. It really could not have been more perfect!

2 comments:

Kara said...

What a great picture, and the perfect tree too!!!

Angela said...

Maybe you should send that picture to the team -- with such an adorable fan, surely they'd try harder to win! :-)