Bella was dedicated a couple weeks ago and our friend was kind enough to record it for us... I'm so glad I have it on film because Bella was squirming around a little and I was completley distracted and nervous about saying all the confirmations at the right time that when I watched it over again I really got to hear everything he said... she did great the whole time and then when he went to mark a cross on her head she strated grabbing at his face and microphone. ha!
Justin and I are hopefully up to all the challenges that comes along with giving our child to God and raising her according to Him - it makes me more than a little nervous because that's a lot of pressure to really truly to it right - if I can't even really figure it out for me, how am I supposed to teach someone how to do it? oh man...






No comments:
Post a Comment