It is absolutely beautiful to see you and your family together. I was almost brought to tears when you showed how excited you were for her accomplishment. Congratulations you guys :)
I'm not even sure how she was able to get one cheek or thigh over much less her whole body(hee,hee)--she's amazing and your response was priceless--realllllly looking forward to seeing you and ms bella soon!!!Love, B
7 comments:
It is absolutely beautiful to see you and your family together. I was almost brought to tears when you showed how excited you were for her accomplishment. Congratulations you guys :)
Yeah Bella!!! How awesome! and what fun!
i love the..."she cracks me up and we love her lots." I can totally picture you saying it
I'm not even sure how she was able to get one cheek or thigh over much less her whole body(hee,hee)--she's amazing and your response was priceless--realllllly looking forward to seeing you and ms bella soon!!!Love, B
sorry about that--did'nt know my google account name was "mom"--Beth
those moments are so speacial! I hope you wrote them down in her baby book as well :) thanks for sharing! your expression was priceless :)
sorry I really can spell... Special...
Post a Comment