Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Thursday, September 4, 2008

take me out to the ballgame

In the summer time I usually don't care what level of baseball I'm watching, I just want to go to a game. (granted I will always prefer a Rockies game to anything else) After high school, during the summer of Mandy, she and I would even grab dinner and take it to the little league fields and cheer for whichever team was losing when we walked up. just to be there is usually enough for me. it's something about baseball and summer...

my little turtle will have to get used to attending baseball games - her first one was an Indians game last month. we were supposed to go to a Rockies game when I was in Colorado in July but unfortunately it didn't work out. this was a solid second choice though. Here are some pictures from the game - my friend's mom took them while I was being paparazzi with my cell phone. please excuse me and just love on her a little!


2 comments:

Sherry said...

She is so precious. I'm sure you have to get in at least a couple thousand kisses and hugs for her every day.

Unknown said...

I loved this post! Thanks for the shout out. She's AMAZING!!!