seriously not trying to be sacrilegious here, but I simply cannot resist...
Bella is now over 16 lbs... can you tell?! haha - she cracks me up!
They have the same smile, but I'm assuming that's NOT the reason you posted both pictures. ;) She's a cutie!!! :D
She's precious
Oh my word.... I laughed out loud! She's just a dolly!
So cute. Aydin's well on her way and I just keep telling her, "right now it just means your super healthy so keep it coming." Nothing to worry about until about 20 right?
so funny. chubby babies are seriously better than anything. love it.
Oh my goodness that is funny!
Post a Comment
"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next..." Gilda Radner
"The beauty of grace is it makes life unfair."
6 comments:
They have the same smile, but I'm assuming that's NOT the reason you posted both pictures. ;) She's a cutie!!! :D
She's precious
Oh my word.... I laughed out loud! She's just a dolly!
So cute. Aydin's well on her way and I just keep telling her, "right now it just means your super healthy so keep it coming." Nothing to worry about until about 20 right?
so funny. chubby babies are seriously better than anything. love it.
Oh my goodness that is funny!
Post a Comment