Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beautiful Surprise

Today was my first day back at work - it was actually easier than I thought it was going to be, but that was solely because Bella was still getting over a cold so Justin stayed home with her and I didn't have to take her to day care yet - and when I got home Justin had a surprise for me to keep my spirits up.

He took a bunch of videos we've taken since Father's Day and put it to the song I had in a previous post... my wonder boy makes my heart happy! It's too good not to share:


6 comments:

Sherry said...

too sweet. what a good papa. glad your first day back went well, I felt like the thought of going back was much worse than actually going back.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Ok, you can't do that to a pregnant mama! I'm seriously sitting here crying! What a gorgeous tribute he put together and what a great way to help yourself get through the work day. =)

Janaque said...

Love it! Isn't that song just incredible? Absolutely captures a mama's heart! Love you guys! Thinking about you as you're back to work.

Angela said...

aww, that's great. what a cutie! you must love coming home to that sweet little face!

Anonymous said...

After I watched this priceless video about five times, baby Justin crawled into my lap, pointed at the screen, and said "LLELLA!!" (how does one remove buttered-toast fingerprints from a laptop?) And when she smiles in one of the frames, he answered with a big smile of his own and a "HI!!"
I'm so touched and amazed (but not surprised) that Justin would have made this for you, Dana. He has a generous heart and an creative mind. Wow....
I also loved hearing your voice in the background. It's all just very, very, good...

MC said...

can she get any cutier... seriously..
You need to teach me how to put video/music tributes together.