I really need to post more often. I thought I'd have more time to at work, but I guess playing catch up from being out for 12 weeks has been a little more time consuming than I thought. haha! In the mean time... when I had about four weeks left before Bella was due, I was working at a Cavs game escorting Joshua Cribbs (the pro-bowl kick returner for the Cleveland Browns) around for meet and greets and appearances. He was helping me think of names for Baby Bail and even signed an autographed picture for Justin, who of course, is a big fan. On my first day back at work my friend gave me a present that she'd been holding on to since May. Josh Cribbs had mailed a jersey onesie to the office for Bella and even signed it for her! It was completely unexpected and absolutely restored my faith in professional athletes! haha! I took it home and slipped Bella into it (I think we're going to eventually frame it becaues she can't really wear it since we can't wash it!) and brought it down to Justin as a surprise - to say he was elated was an understatement. He text pictures to his friends and family immediately! what a dork, I love it!
SO... who wears it better?!







3 comments:
That is so cool. I love that little jersey. She's getting so big and so so cute!
aww she looks just like you Dana :) Hope you guys are doing well!!
That's awesome! I'm not going to lie... I have no idea who that is, but it's still pretty sweet! I dated a couple of football players before Rob and since then... I've not been much of a football fan. I know, I suck. :) Took the babies to their first Rockies game last night! I kept thinking about you! They were playing the Reds. :)
Post a Comment