As previously mentioned I always throw a Christmas party every year without fail... this year we invited a bunch of my work friends and had gave it an "Ugly Sweater" theme. Some were incredibly successful, others made a good effort but the sweaters really weren't that bad (I may actually hold on to mine for a few years down the road, that's not true at all but I could!) I tried pretty hard to find something that would light up and was battery operated but alas, there was none to be found...
the Hosts: Justin, Rocky and I
My closest circle of friends at work: 
Danielle and Edd (I think he was the winner!):
me and Tora:

John and Kelly:
not even kidding he got his sweater vest from Walgreens:
John and I showed up in sister sweaters, haha!:
the man of the hour:






3 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Rocky's sweater! He's too freakin' adorable for words.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Oh, My word!! That is HILARIOUS!!!
What an awesome theme!!
I miss you too!
my sister and i have a funny tradition..giving ugly sweaters as gifts.
i like justin's turtle neck
(ps congratulations justin for gradumatating again!)
and dana you look beauty FULL with that babyFull belly :)
hope you guys had a fun new years..2008 is going to
be full of wunderbar for you.love ya
love,
cam
Post a Comment