Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Friday, October 26, 2007

my own And1

Baby Bail is on the way!!


Justin and I found out a couple months ago that we're expecting Baby Bail on May 8, 2008! We've basically been trying for almost an entire year so to say that we were ecstactic would be putting it lightly! As thrilled as we are though, the look on J's face in this picture depicts pretty well all the other feelings running through our heads, haha! Everyone keeps saying that there's this motherly instinct that just kicks in and I'll know what to do, I'm praying I get extra of that though, because I don't want to mess this up! (I've also had a brief conversation with God that I'll only get a basketball belly and big no where else, and that labor is as easy as sneezing and it will simply fall out...)

I'm at 12 weeks now and if it weren't for the four positive pregnancy tests, a few doctor's appointments, an ultra sound and actually filling out my bra now, I wouldn't know I was pregnant. As I understand I've had it pretty easy so far. I was nauseous a little in the very beginning but never threw up and haven't had any morning sickness. Now that I'm through my first trimester, as I understand, I should be in the clear. YAY! It does make me nervous though that it's so easy now that it's going to be a disaster later.

I change my mind basically every day if I want to find out the sex before the due date. Today I don't want to know, but I'm such a control freak and planner I don't see how I can not know. Justin I think wants to know the sex, but I think it would be such a cool surprise to wait. We'll see I guess, for now we're both feeling so incredibly blessed!

6 comments:

Sherry said...

first off-Congrats!!! You'll be an amazing mama. no doubt. The whole weight gain deal...um, shut up. You'll be all baby and back into your regular clothes on the way home from the hospital. guaranteed. One of my best friends is due the same day! Congrats!!1

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh, its about flippin' time. =) I've been checking your site every day to see if you've posted about your pregnancy yet.

You, my dear, are simply glowing. Pregnancy obviously agrees with you. Hope you, Justin, and Baby Bail are doing well.

Erin said...

Congrats Dana!!! That's such great news!

Angela said...

how exciting! congratulations Dana (and Justin)! :-)

Janaque said...

DANA!!!
Congratulations!!!!
I'm so excited for you! You're going to be the cutest pregnant lady in the world! I can't wait to meet baby!!!
BIG HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dana & Justin:

The baby is beautiful and smart, just like we knew he (she?) would be. I'm kind of hoping for a boy. Or a girl.

DM: Have you seen Wicked yet?

I'm so excited for you.

Love you like crazy cakes. :)

~ Auntie Babs