I have never gone home for such a whirlwind weekend since I've moved from Colorado--but it was simply amazing! It was awesome to go home on a whim and see friends and family that I wasn't necessarily planning on seeing until I came home for a visit sometime next year. If it weren't for the completely and absolutely phenominal game and experience, that would have been my favorite part.The Rockies game was INCREDIBLE! Whenever someone asked me how it was all I can do is repeat "incredible". Working with the Cavs I've been around the excitement of playoffs and the thrill of victory, but that was more of a spectator because I'd only been cheering for this team for a few years. So when the same thing was happening for my favorite team ever it was so much sweeter! Our seats weren't that great, but everyone we were surrounded by was so much fun, by the end of the night we were high-fiving and hugging like we've been best friends for years! I couldn't fall asleep that night because I was so excited and then I started thinking about how the Rockies could potentially play the Cleveland Indians in the World Series and I'd get to see my men in purple play again!!
I would love to act humble, but it was no suprise how many people loved our sign! We got stopped throughout the game for people to take a picture of it or with it. We even made it on the jumbotron, yeah we're those girls! haha!






No comments:
Post a Comment