Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Thursday, October 14, 2010

In Jesus Name, amen.

Bella's bedtime routine consists of a few books, a couple songs, a rhyme to turn the lights out and usually ends with a prayer... we just recently started praying out loud with her, but I figure it's a good habit for her to start and I have hopes that she'll be better at it and more diligent than I.

I'm not sure she really understands at this point, but it still made my eyes tear up when she didn't wait for me to say something for her to recite and she started on her own with "thank you for Daddy, thank you for Mommy, thank you for Baby Austin". Especially the way she sings when she speaks quietly, it completely melted my heart.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Aren't those moments just the best?! I love how Ellie always makes me pray for all of her cousins. :)

~she~ said...

So sweet!