Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ghost Writer

Does anyone else remember that show? It was on PBS I think and was basically awesome. I'm seriously considering walking around with a pen tied 'round my neck like they did... anything to help my new occupation.

I'm branching out at work to find new ways to cover some of the Cavs community relations initiatives and thought to bring my passion for blogging to the mix... check it out to read about this truly awesome event we did with Flashes of Hope Wednesday night. The team participated in it last year as well, and it is by far my favorite event. I'd really like to volunteer with this organization in the future, such a fantastic thing they do for pediatric cancer patients. If you want to learn more about Flashes of Hope you can check it out here, and make sure you watch one of their videos with tissue near by. I haven't made it through one yet.

1 comment:

Nicoolmama said...

I remember that show! I loved it!

It is wonderful that your work is getting involved with such a great cause!