Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Sunday, November 15, 2009

22 Weeks, etc.

I specifically chose this picture because it doesn't so much show that my belly is as big as my backside... both are growing exponentially quicker than last time! Since my sisters have a history of following me around the house chanting "ghetto booty" in my best of days, I'm okay living a couple thousand miles away this time. haha!

clearly ready to quit having my picture taken...


In other, less awkward for family reading news - Bella and I each had our H1N1 flu shots this week. Friends at work had an over/under going for who would cry more, me or Bell (they've seen how completely absurd I am getting regular flu shots at work) but I was a total champ. Didn't even tear up when I got my shot - no exaggeration that was the first time I didn't even tear up since I was probably seven - but then I cried along with Bella when she got hers. eh.

Nerd Alert: I bought a ticket online a few weeks go see New Moon with a group of friends at work when it comes out on Friday... and then when I heard a local radio station was giving tickets away for a sneak peek on Wednesday, I asked my producer friend and got a pass to see it Wednesday as well. That's right - bring on the judgement - I'm seeing the same teenybopper movie twice in three days. AND I re-read the first and second book in the Twilight series in the last two weeks. *whew* I feel better letting that out. while I'm at it: I like Britney Spears too. THERE I said it. haha!

7 comments:

Sherry said...

guilty as well. bought my new moon ticket a couple of weeks ago. Going friday night:).

You are looking quite adorable I'd say! Did (or are you) you find out what you are having? Did I totally miss that?

By the way, looked at the necklace. I've seen it before! So simple and very cute. Keep hinting:)

(i like britney too)

Christine said...

Dana, you're too hard on yourself. You look great!
I love the way you write. You're so funny.

Mike Medved said...

Dana...I for one have an up close and personal Cleveland view of your booty and you look wonderful...cute belly and all! I also would love to give a shout out to the Twilight Series. So what if we're 10ish years past her target audience...it is totally fine... :) Jen

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

You are frickin' adorable!! Honestly? You look amazing pregnant and while the growing everything can worsen a woman's self-esteem, you make the rest of us look bad!

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

And I'm going to the midnight showing of New Moon on Thursday night. I'm 30 years old for crying out loud. But I promise one thing, if the teeny-boppers start screaming, I'm outta there.

Auntie said...

Okay, since you dimed yourself off that you have junk in the trunk, we are related and you're having a girl . . . BUT since you confessed to going to see New Moon not once, but twice, I may have to disown you!! Auntie

Courtney said...

I thought you said you were fat? I hope I look that great when I'm pregnant, jeesh!