Justin: Bella was in a really good mood tonight
Dana: What'd you guys do? What'd she have for dinner?
Justin: We were playing all night, she threw everything I gave her to eat on the floor but I think she was full because they were giving out a lot of those samples of the tofu or soy chicken nuggets and I might have given her a lot. she really liked the meatloaf.
Dana: Wait a minute, our daughter's dinner was samples at the grocery store?
Justin: *chuckles*
not that I can really say anything, me and B2 had movie-butter popcorn for dinner. yikes. clearly I need to pay some attention to this:







2 comments:
Lol, Dads Rock!!!
We don't eat meat and our kids regularly consume veggie chix nuggets, as we call them.
Those things are GOOD- I don't blame Bella for munching away!!
Perhaps we shouldn't load up our kiddos on Saturday afternoons and head over to Sam's Club, where they hand out all sorts of free samples and pretend that's their lunch?? ;) Oh. My bad. :D
Post a Comment