What's one more?! We've been keeping this one under wraps for quite awhile... I'm 13 weeks pregnant! We would have told more people sooner than this, but I really wanted to wait so I could tell my family in Seattle and Idaho when we were visiting in person. totally worth the wait. Baby Bail #2 (B2 as J affectionately refers to it) is due to arrive March 20, 2010. We had some minor complications/scare a couple weeks ago... a blood clot tore from the placenta or something, so there was some spotting and light cramping, but 30 minutes of ultrasound and an experts promise it really wasn't a big deal, left us breathing a little easier. All is well!
We're compromising this time (read: I win!) and will wait until the delivery to find out the gender... everything in me is saying "boy" which makes me almost certain it will be a girl. This pregnancy has been almost entirely different than it was with Bell. Where the first one was ridiculously easy, this has been hard. I never had morning sickness and I couldn't find a vitamin or "fix" for the life of me for a couple of weeks. no throwing up, but constant nauseousness. the first time I wasn't incredibly tired, now I'm usually ready for bed before Bella. Since it has been so different already paired with Justin's hopefulness for a boy, leads me to believe it's likely going to be a hyped-up, curly hair, crazy energy baby boy. we'll see... in 27 more weeks.







11 comments:
when I never saw a drink in your hand in all the Mexico pictures I told Meg, et al. that I bet you were pregnant. Congrats!! Auntie
Oh, so happy!! Bella is going to be a wonderful big sister.
Since they'll be the same age apart as Hudson and Reagan, I can tell you you're in for a trip!
Sorry about the nausea (I can certainly relate) and the scare. I'll be praying for an uneventful remainder of your pregnancy.
Congrats friend!
Don't knock the differences in what you're feeling determining the difference of boy v. girl. Both my pregnancies were completely different and we were surprised with both of them, so having different "symptoms" this time around could be accurate. Congratulations!!! Sorry you had a little scare, I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly. We'll be praying for you guys.
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Do you guys have names picked out for either sex?
YAY! SOOOOO excited for you!
I hope and pray the pregnancy is much smoother from here on out.
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you guys :) :) I told Bryan a few weeks ago I thought you guys were pregnant. How exciting!!!
Oh, and call me selfish, but now I have another model to photograph!!
I'm so so so so excited for you guys!! And BTW, thanks for waiting to spill the news, I LOVED hearing in person, and getting to give you a bug huge hug!
Hope the rest of the pregnancy is smooth-sailing :)
Love, Anna
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are very happy for you guys and miss you tons! :)
SO excited for you!!! Congrats!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting! Now you will be able to give me advice when we decide to have a 2nd because you will be a pro!! So wish we lived closer!
daner! CONGATS! that is awesome!!! I am due a few weeks before you on March 8 :)
Post a Comment