Tuesday, August 4, 2009
sleepytime - or not
for some crazy (awful) reason Bella stopped sleeping through the night. the last four nights she's either up crying at 1:30ish, but goes to sleep after five minutes of backscratching, or 5:30 and she's likely up for the day. I usually take care of the wakeup calls in the middle of the night because J's still pretty incoherant, but he is an absolute rock star about getting up with her in the early morning... seriously, my hero! this morning I was a little jealous to come down and learn I'd missed a cuddle session!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
15 months old now? does she have her incisors yet? If not, that's it. Good to know this too shall pass. Sweet picture of Daddy and his baby girl. Auntie
why assume I'm smart enough to know what incisors are without googling it?! haha! she's GETTING them, so hopefully that's the problem. goodness gracious though!
What a sweet picture :)
Post a Comment