I got an email this week from the Rockies with information how to buy post-season tickets... I feel another trip to Colorado in the fall! We're ready for ROCKTOBER!!
I was pregnant with Bella when the Rockies went to the playoffs in 2007,
if all goes according to plan, she'll always be a Rox fan... in her from the start!






5 comments:
What a cute picture!! Makes me sad that I dont get to hang out with her! Move to Colorado=)
This picture has been altered... She was wearing a browns shirt and dana copy/pasted a rockies logo on...
Wow, she's getting so big! I remember when you came home that weekend for the Rockies playoffs game and you told me and Jenn at lunch that you were pregnant. That feels like just yesterday. Anyway, I hope you do come for a visit so we can get together.
Here's hoping!!!!
Actually, looks like a Lakers or Dodgers shirt underneath there to me.
Post a Comment