Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Admission: I Am a Witness

Seriously, I have no idea how I'm so genuinely lucky to have been there and seen two of LeBron's biggest games ever - I'm not a huge fan just to be a fan, in fact I usually don't like the superstar simply because everyone else idolizes them so much and I can't seem to figure out the reason (case and point: I don't like Kobe and I hate the Celtics) - but there is no denying he's ridiculous. Countless times each season I'm literally laughing because I can't believe something I just saw him do.

Last night's game... I've never gone from depression to euphoria so quickly ever in my life. Everyone in Cleveland was completely deflated as we waited for that one second. and then AMAZING HAPPENED...

Justin took his dad to the game and described the the moment we won - "we jumped up like little school girls, legs kicked back and all, and gave a double adult high five" HA! I guess Mo coined it perfectly when he said all swagger goes out the window after something like that!

I also got to go to Detroit for the Eastern Conference Finals in 2007 when LeBron had that ridiculous 4th quarter and double overtime victory... ridiculous.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Not a big superstar fan either...but LeBron is just funny...like comical funny. I like him. How much fun to be working for them at a time like now!?! That shot was absolutely incredible...he didn't even look, he just shot it up. amazing