Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Little Cavs Fan

We took Bella to her first Cavs game on Sunday for the Cavs vs. Lakers game (we figured we outta go big for her first time!) and she really enjoyed the entire time... even if the refs did make a lot of bad calls and the stupid Lakers broke our undefeated home game win streak. I think she really enjoyed some people watching and all the flurry on the court - she only cried once after a big play in the game and mommy clapped really loud and startled her. oops?! All in all, a really good day with the family that she may have already forgotten, but I'll always remember!

She doesn't quite size up - yet.

a confused baby with Cavs mascot Moondog!
not as glorious as a giant purple dinosaur, but a very close 2nd!

just chillin' at my desk - she liked to spin around in the chair.
I can confirm, it truly is as fun as it looks.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

you have the coolest job...and the cutest little miss.

luke and i are so jealous of the ability to go to games all the time, we miss nuggets games so much, stupid sonic team moved to okla city. seriously? what's there?

been watching bachelor??

Angela said...

oh, that Bella just keeps getting cuter! I love the picture of her in your office chair!