Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bouncy Baby Bella

To help avoid cabin fever we took Bella to Bounce City yesterday afternoon on our way to J's parents house. I took Bella to one in Loveland when we were in Colorado for Christmas and even though it was obviously geared more toward older children, there was definitely stuff for her to do and toys to plan on. It was free to take her too since she was under two, so I figured when we had to pay a couple dollars for Bella at this one we took her to yesterday, they must have plenty for her to do... which was not the case. not a huge deal, because it was only a couple bucks, but there was not one thing for her that she was big enough to play on. I staked out one inflatable with balls and when no one was in it we put her in and let her play, but I think she was confused and really just sat there. We barely got her out in time before some screaming tweens rushed in and caused mayhem. oh well... now we know. After big-bust Bounce City, we went to his parents house where she got to ride on a rollercoaster/train set his mom got. She liked it, but rode it right before nap time, so she didn't get into it as much as I think she will next time.

Bella wanting to befriend the dog... Bella flattening her new friend!

a little unsure of the rollercoaster, but she'll go with it
she got confident - look ma, no hands!

1 comment:

kails said...

1- your kid is precious. i want to hang out with her.
2- do you really have a vegas stash? because we're going! time is running out! get on the plane!