The five people I tag are... Jenn, Megan, Gwen, other Jen and Sondra. lets see 'em ladies!
Monday, February 16, 2009
5 - 5 - 5
I was tagged by Sherry (awhile ago, just read through the whole blog past the picture to see I was tagged. oops...) to post the 5th picture from the 5th folder in my pictures files. I literally laughed out loud when I saw which one it was. can you tell I was five days overdue and waiting at the restaurant for our check before going to the hospital for the induction?! I actually like it because I think you can really see how ready I was!
The five people I tag are... Jenn, Megan, Gwen, other Jen and Sondra. lets see 'em ladies!
The five people I tag are... Jenn, Megan, Gwen, other Jen and Sondra. lets see 'em ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
such a cute picture. here's to hoping you're never five days overdue again :).
watch the bachelor last night? I couldn't believe he got rid of Jillian-she was the one I thought he'd pick for good. shows how much i know.
Post a Comment