Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thumbs Up Thumbs Down

Thumbs Down: We got Dairy Queen blizzards the other day and they burned Justin's. I wish I were making that up.

Thumbs Up: We got a bunch of coupons in the mail today

Thumbs Down: I got excited about coupons today.

Thumbs Down: I had a fortune cookie today and it didn't have a fortune inside.

Thumbs Up: Bella smiles more and more every day - she lights up my life

2 comments:

Anne said...

Um, how do you burn a blizzard??? I am very curious about this, I must hear the story! Oh and it's ok to get excited about coupons. ;) Trust me, sometimes it's little things like coupons that bring excitement to a bland day. :D Bella is getting cuter and cuter everyday, if that's possible!!!

Sherry said...

she is too precious. I love when they start smiling-it's like they suddenly wake up to everything around them.