We had our first family outing on Saturday, and best of all, Justin planned the whole thing! We started the daytrip by jumping on a train... there's a scenic train that goes through the metroparks (little known fact about Ohio - there's a beautiful metroparks system here, a little bit of Colorado I get with me here) from Cleveland to Akron. At the end of the train ride we hopped on a bus and spent a few hours at the local zoo. All in all, it was a pretty perfect day!
what our family looks like at the zoo:
she lights up my life, I love her lots
We had to kick a couple kids out for our photo op
Our little turtle doesn't like the water so much!
J's wingspan isn't quite as impressive as the eagle
Apparently Bella and I weigh nearly as much as a lion
Pretty sure the scale was broke, but sometimes it feels like it. frick. 
2 comments:
So fun! You look great...never had a doubt in my mind that you'd be right back to tiny.
I love the Plumb song by the way-it's one of Brek's favs, which makes me love it even more.
I agree, you look great Dana! It's fun when you don't like you had a baby when you leave the hospital...I'm afraid that won't be the case with me THIS time though. According to my sister, the nurses don't say things like "You don't even look like you had a baby!" after the 2nd one is born. Rats. :(
Post a Comment