Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Monday, June 23, 2008

turtle turtle

the video's a little long and redundant maybe, but you can see my beautiful baby play with her daddy. pretty much it's awesome...

seriously, can someone tell me how to make it so the video only shows once?

4 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

I think the "scary" turtle was my favorite. =) You guys should be so proud, she is a beautiful little girl. =)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

PS No clue about the double-video thing. I think its just luck...

Janaque said...

Those eyes are just incredible!! You bought a shot gun yet? (When we found out we we're havin a girl... Rob was sure that registering for a gun was appropriate)
There's nothing like watching daddy and baby! One of my most favorite pass times. :)

Angela said...

what a cutie! it's so cool that they're having fun together. I think I can safely speak for everyone and say you can't have too much adorable baby video :-)