Saturday, March 26, 2011
call the docker
I have lots to post (including Austin's first birthday, a look back at his birth story, our trip to Colorado and what will likely be a long winded story about me not finding Bella after waking up from a nap and calling the sheriff...) but as per usual I am too tired - or lazy - to update all of it now so instead I want to share a video we got of Bella singing her newest favorite song: five little monkeys. She loves to sing it, but can't count down from five on her own quite yet, so we're starting at four silly monkeys, and stuck there for now. Still, so cute though, and I love how happy Austin is to be around her. One of the few things that boy loves more than music is his sister... love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment