Wordless Wednesday trading this... for this...I'm okay with it!
so happy for you! hope the transition is going well :)
I am so jealous! You need to move to Colorado so we can be stay at home mom's and afternoon wine drinkers together. It will be so much for fun! It's going to be awesome!! But does this mean you don't get to have lunch with the Jo Bro's anymore?
Worth it!!!
LOVE it. :) (See, I've become addicted to FB and if I can't *like* something by clicking a button, I have to actually comment.) :D
With kids that cute, how could you not love it? I agree with Erin, move back to Colorado, we could have stay-at-home Mom parties. ;)
Post a Comment
"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next..." Gilda Radner
"The beauty of grace is it makes life unfair."
5 comments:
so happy for you! hope the transition is going well :)
I am so jealous! You need to move to Colorado so we can be stay at home mom's and afternoon wine drinkers together. It will be so much for fun! It's going to be awesome!! But does this mean you don't get to have lunch with the Jo Bro's anymore?
Worth it!!!
LOVE it. :) (See, I've become addicted to FB and if I can't *like* something by clicking a button, I have to actually comment.) :D
With kids that cute, how could you not love it?
I agree with Erin, move back to Colorado, we could have stay-at-home Mom parties. ;)
Post a Comment