When I was pregnant we were constantly asked how we thought Bella would be as a big sister. We quickly told them our "push 'em or pet 'em" theory - pretty self explanatory - I had no idea how she'd react... she's always been really good with animals and very cuddly, but when my niece and nephew were visiting I had Isaiah in my lap and Bella literally crawled up and tried to push him off. The question has developed into how she is as big sister. We couldn't be more proud and happy how she's reacting to Austin and how he, in turn, responds to her. She loves to love on him. She completely lights up when he laughs or watches her as she reads, or sings her songs or plays with her. She's so proud of her ability to trap his attention, and he's so content having her attention. I quite literally pray constantly that they stay confidants and friends - I tell her to be kind and always love him and I'm already telling him to look out for her and love and protect her.
when I bring Austin down in the morning to join Bella and Justin,
she insists he sits right next to her so she can hold him.
this was is fantastic - couldn't have posed it better if I tried (but totally didn't)
...occasionally she wants to try to feed him, not so effective, but really cute.
I caught this when they weren't paying attention to anyone other than each other.
LOVE it.
((that's it Jenn, I'm committing to a blog re-design. my videos don't fit anymore!))






4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that video is adorable! You can tell how much Austin loves his big sister, what a cute pair they are!
You made my day with that video!!!
You have the CUTEST kids. :)
xoxoxoxo
How CUTE! YOu can tell that they adore eachother. I love it! They're looking more alike I think. They definitely look like siblings now.
Post a Comment