Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Love Me My Children

perhaps a real post to come soon... for now I wanted to share some vidoes of the babies since my aunt has questioned their existence with my lack of posts lately, especially with my obvious bragging rights and responsibilities! :)

I was trying to get Austin smiling - he is the smiliest baby ever - until Bella attempted to steal the spot light. I had to give her some face time too because this girl is just hilarious with the games she plays and makes up.

Justin and I showed her how to do a cartwheel, she's probably going to be an Olympic gymnast and they'll use this in a montage of her childhood. not that I'm scripting anything...

3 comments:

Megan said...

so you DID have a kid! i'll let my mom know. she went to bed at 7:30 despite the Lakers playing in the Finals O.o Your babies are oh so precious!!!! Maybe Bella should stick with somersaults though??? But I still give her a 10 on the cartwheels!

Unknown said...

LOVE seeing them in video!!!
Bella doing cartwheels is hilarious - Barclay and I watched it twice. :)

Christine said...

That Bella is too funny. I love Austin's sweet smile too.