Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Monday, April 12, 2010

juggling life. no seriously.

disclaimer: this is a lot of juggling and you'll never get these minutes back... but if you have time you can catch a little glimpse of daily life with us. I'm stressed, I'm overwhelmed, I'm tired but moments like this and hearing her laugh over and over make it completely worth it. seriously, this girl brings us so much joy, we are extremely blessed!

don't judge me for my circus singing - for some reason it's not funny without it. wait, maybe that's what really makes it funny. crap.

After 20 times I finally had to sneak away so Bell thougt she'd pick up my slack...

LOVE her singing, she's awesome!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Adorable! She has a very infectious laugh.

Unknown said...

Love these! And I'm so impressed with your juggling. :)