Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my big fat swederican self

old wives tale - you know you're carrying a boy because you carry the baby everywhere. I must be having the most boy of boys because I am carrying this child everywhere. seriously... all frickin over. for example, I'm sitting on my couch and can barely concentrate on the keystrokes because my back fat is pinching to the point of nearly painful. back fat? seriously?! the stretch marks not on my stomach last time was bad enough last time. UGH.

I'm not allowed to workout either because of the scare before - so clearly this can only get better. frick. the fact that this baby's favorite food includes Dr. Pepper, nachos and chips has absolutely nothing to do with it, I'm quite certain.

3 comments:

Anne said...

That's funny, Dana. I've always heard that you carry a girl everywhere and a boy is carried out front. I say it just goes to show that you can't believe everything you hear. :) Is walking out of the exercise possiblity too? My OB told me that walking was best because every muscle you use to walk, is also used during labor? Anyway, check and see and maybe you can take some nice easy, but perhaps long walks to help yourself feel a little better. :) I'm sure Bella would love to go on a walk with Mommy. Take care girlie. Keep your chin up. You are still beautiful. :D

Christine said...

You crack me up! I laugh almost every time I read your blog.

Auntie said...

I heard also a girl is all around and boy in front and I carried Megan just in front who knows? How many more days to wonder? I'm going with boy though cuz Andi had a boy and you guys compete.