Home         About Me         The Best of Me         Our Story         30 Before 30

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Molls, this one's for you

as soon as I opened the dip and J brought down the bag of chips, she swooped in, took one in each hand and walked away refusing to share. she's gonna fit in just fine... haha!

...and no juding, as soon as we could get a picture, we took the chips away. she only got one. or two.

5 comments:

molly said...

mmm, chips and dip. She would fit in with us just fine! haha

Christine said...

What happened to the Broncos outfit?

Unknown said...

I love it! Nothing like snacks and football... that's my girl, Bella. :)

Auntie said...

Izzy Bella, if it's French Onion dip, your Auntie will opem it for you!!

Christine said...

Hey Dana! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Kreativ Blog award. Check out my blog to see what it's all about.