I think one of the reasons it’s so easy to be happy for Anna is she’s so charismatic and happy that you just love to see good things happen for her. We’ve always loved when the other would visit, she’s literally like the older-sister I don’t have and we always got along really well and gravitate to spend time with each other when the families are together. Growing up we were pen pals and I still have some of the letters she sent me and our dialogue was completely ridiculous, it was awesome! I can still remember the thrill I got each time my mom handed me one of her decorated envelopes after getting the mail for the day, and the fervor to respond as soon as possible about the boy she liked and tell her all about my latest crush. I’m so blessed to have such a great relationship and influence as a constant in my life…Anna, in celebration of you I’m going to wear the pink shirt, so you should definitely go purple. I love you!







1 comment:
How exciting! What good times ahead.
Post a Comment