Thursday, July 16, 2009
Bell's Newest Trick
Bella's vocabulary isn't exactly something to brag about (I don't think, I wouldn't have any idea though because I don't know where she's supposed to be at anyway!) but we're thrilled each time she picks something up, mostly because she's so darn cute when she says it! She's got mama, dada, dog, cat, plane (sounds exactly like dog, but whatever. an oversight.) and now "uh oh". She loves uh oh - so proud of herself each time she says it! her favorite lately? sitting in her high chair, saying "uh oh", showing us her perfectly adorable toothy grin, then dropping whatever she's eating on the floor and looking back up at us like she did something amazing. I'm sure the game will get old eventually, but for now, it makes my heart happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Uh-oh is one of my favorites too! =) Right now my favorite is when Hudson disciplines Devyn. "DEVVVYYYN!" =) Miss you, friend!
PS You gotta drag out her name about four or five syllabels to really get it.
PPS Did I spell syllabels correctly? I think not.
I loved Megan's baby chatter until as a toddler she picked up, "what the ??" she never finished but she made everyone look at her waiting for that next word. xox Auntie
i can never escape the baby stories...
Post a Comment